I have the same problem but my experience is that some emails read twice and some readonce. Trying to figure out why unless it is plain text vs. html maybe.

Also when replying using backspace to eliminate a character we 7.5.1 says u or i or some other letter that is not there and keeps on repeating it.

On 6/21/2011 2:01 PM, Aaron Smith wrote:
I'm not able to duplicate this. I only hear the subject read once when opening a message. Note that I am using tabbed view, which the app provides support for. Perhaps you've turned off tabbed view?

Aaron

On 6/21/2011 4:26 PM, Carol and Roger wrote:
I am using the TB enhanced app. Now, whenever I open an email, the subject line reads twice before the message begins reading. I have scope set to program and speak title off. If I stop the app, the message opens and starts reading the message without the subject line. How can I get the subject not to speak with the app? I suppose I could just disable the app, but I like the fact that the blank emails now say blank.

Carol

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to