I like the announcements of subjects really. But to each their own.


Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 21/06/2011 21:26, Carol and Roger wrote:
I am using the TB enhanced app. Now, whenever I open an email, the
subject line reads twice before the message begins reading. I have scope
set to program and speak title off. If I stop the app, the message opens
and starts reading the message without the subject line. How can I get
the subject not to speak with the app? I suppose I could just disable
the app, but I like the fact that the blank emails now say blank.

Carol

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to