Anita,
Outlook 2010 has no need to label grafics, as in OE before. If you don't hear 
the status of messages please make sure that you have the set files loaded for 
Office 2010. 

Cheers,
  Ralf

Ralf Kefferpuetz
http://www.keffi.eu
Germany

-----Original Message-----
From: Anita [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 8:47 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Graphics Hlep.

Hi list,
    I’ve tried effortlessly to label graphics in both WLM and OE2010 to 
identify message status and such. How does this work with the latest version of 
WE under Windows 7 Home Premium 64 byte? How do I send attachments in Word 
2010? There’s no insert menu from what I know. When writing e-mail addresses, 
they don’t get completed as in OE. is there a fix for this?
    Anita
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to