Hi folks: I have noticed that when I am searching with Google using Window eyes 7.5.2, I can get to the edit box ok, then I tab to the button that says search. Here's where the problem begins. I see all the search results on the screen and all that but, Window eyes isn't speaking. I do not have any toolbars installed or anything like that. Window eyes stops speaking after I have typed in the search and in order to get it speaking again after the search results are displayed, I have to turn brouse mode back on manually. Did I break something? Because before, this was working fine. I am using Windows xp home, and Internet explorer 8 with service pack 3.
Duyahn If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
