I use the accessible website. Not the regular Google site. And I get the same result for both. ----- Original Message ----- From: Tony_C To: Duyahn Walker ; [email protected] Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:38 PM Subject: Re: Searching with Google and Window eyes
Is the instant search turned off? I’ve been playing with google trying to see if I could come up with an answer for you. T From: Duyahn Walker Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:35 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Searching with Google and Window eyes Hi! Just checked add/remove programs and there are no tool bars installed anyware. Duyahn If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
