When I started Window-Eyes, I got a dialogue box with a link to download
the upgrade. I clicked on that, then clicked the download button on the
page that appears. The download and installation went smoothly. Thanks GW!
Christopher H
On 09/02/2012 16:10, Davy Cuppens wrote:
Thanx GW. the download went smooth here, however I had to use the
upgrade page, the check for updates in the help dialog just did nothing
at all, nothing happened!
Regards
Davy
*From:* Tony_C <mailto:[email protected]>
*Sent:* Thursday, February 09, 2012 5:00 PM
*To:* [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
*Subject:* 7.5.3
Hi all,
I just downloaded the new 7. 5. 3 and everything went smooth as silk.
Now I’m check out the improvements.
Thanks again G W.
Tony
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.