I do believe it is a Windows problem, because it is notshowing up with insert-s, nor is it showing up when you tab to the system tray and read with the mouse. Windows, I don't understand, why things disappear like that.

Thanks and take care,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]

At 09:59 AM 2/24/2012, you wrote:
Hi Brenda,

To see if the icon is availabb, use insert-S and arrow down tthrough the choices. If you find dropbox, it is active. If it is not there, it is not active. Sometimes, Windows seems to lose track of what items are in the system tray.



On 2/24/2012 10:45 AM, meadowlark77 wrote:
Hello all. Ihave a strange recurrent problem. I'm using Window-Eyes 7.5.3 on an XP Pro system with all its fixes.

At any rate, when I use the dropbox script, when I hit CTRL-Insert-d, I'll hear:

Dropbox Icon cannot be found.

In order for me to get it back, i have to reboot and then it's there again. Why does it seem to disappear, or does it really disappear at all? Has anyone had this happen?

    Thanks in advance,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to