Dear Brenda and Everyone,

Yes, I have had this happen, because the dropbox disappears from the system tray for some reason. That is why in my case Window-Eyes couldn't se it.

When I rebooted, I got it back.

Brenda, look for something like "No Name" in your system tray.
It's possible the Dropbox icon got renamed, and no, you didn't do it. This is, I think what happened to me, and when I rebooted, it came back properly, and Dropbox was there, and the Window-Eyes App saw it just fine.

Fortunately, now, Dropbox is in my system tray, and the Window-Eyes App is working properly.

I've had that happen, and that is when Window-Eyes didn't recognize the Drop Box icon because it really was not there.

I don't know what causes this to happen.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
At 09:45 AM 2/24/2012, you wrote:
Hello all. Ihave a strange recurrent problem. I'm using Window-Eyes 7.5.3 on an XP Pro system with all its fixes.

At any rate, when I use the dropbox script, when I hit CTRL-Insert-d, I'll hear:

Dropbox Icon cannot be found.

In order for me to get it back, i have to reboot and then it's there again. Why does it seem to disappear, or does it really disappear at all? Has anyone had this happen?

        Thanks in advance,

Brenda

mailto:[email protected]
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to