Yeh, I dano.  Ibooks, google books, and adobe digital editions are all free, 
all accessible, and all compatible with my mobile devices.  Why would I invest 
in this?  The days of text and even CHM unfortunately are long gone.  You can 
bookmark, search, and jump to any page in just about any standard book reader.  
The bookshare features might be nice if you have access to the content, but 
honestly, there are low cost bookshare compatible readers for both android and 
IPhone.  I just don't see the benefit of this unless you only have access to a 
PC and don't own a mobile device.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Currently on ebony promos: Ebony consulting on android accessibility, New drive 
imaging services available.  To read more and subscribe, visit 
http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/mailman/listinfo/ebony-promos_erik-burggraaf.com 
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2012-03-03, at 12:02 AM, Craig Werner wrote:

> Greetings to the list.
> 
> I have been enjoying playing with QRead, an eBook reader for $20, that has 
> just been released by a software developer in Tallahassee.  It supports PDF, 
> ePub, TXT, and Office 2007 file formats and claims to be the least expensive 
> eBook reader for the blind.  It boasts accessibility with Window-Eyes, and it 
> certainly seems to live up to its claim.  I am in no way endorsing the 
> product; I just wanted to alert the list as to its availability.  To learn 
> more about it, and to download a copy, go to
> 
> http://q-continuum.net
> 
> Craig
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender 
> only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is 
> related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to 
> [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
> 
> GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can 
> manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
> 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to