Okay, I found I.E. 8 at the Microsoft download  page.  I am running Windows 7 
HP so which version of I.E. 8 should I download?  Win 7 HP is not listed.

Thanks,

Dan





From: Dan Rathburn 
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 3:55 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Update to previous problems


Hello,

I have identified the source of some of my problems with Internet Explorer.  
Unknown to me,another member of the family thought it would be a good idea to 
upgrade to Internet Explorer 9.  I would like to revert to I.E. 8.  However, 
I.E. 9 is telling me that a previous version is not available.  A Google search 
yielded confusing results.

Thanks for any help.

Dan

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to