See?  This is what I hate about screen reader use on all levels.  The fact that 
we are stuck at lower versions of software for full support.  Or that's what it 
feels like anyway.  I would be unable to install the 2005 version because last 
I tried it, it gave me an error message, and besides, I'm not sure that version 
works with .net 4.0, does it?  Don't even ask me what the error was now because 
I don't remember.  I mean, Access 2010 is the same thing.  WE works great with 
part of it, but then with other parts, it's not good at all.  I mean, how is 
this going to work in an employment scenario where being one version behind's 
not an option?

From: David McLean [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 8:46 PM
To: Katherine Moss
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: SQL Server database creation: WE only reads part of the dialog

Haven't tried it with Windoweyes but with Jaws I experience something similar 
with this version.  I have found that Sql Server 2005 works quite a bit better 
from an accessibility standpoint and you can work with 2008 databases as well.

I think you're going to have to make quite a bit of use of you mouse pointer 
and also maximize the window.
Having access to a Braille display also helps a lot if you're aBraille user and 
can get access to one.
On Mar 25, 2012, at 8:28 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:


Hi,
For those of you using SQL Server 2008 R2, does anybody know how to get the 
entire newe database dialog to read?  I can't'seem to, for I like to set all of 
the options with file groups an such, but I can't seem to figure out where I am 
considering only part of it will read, and the rest is just silence.  Has 
anyone else experienced this?  Thanks.

Katherine Moss,
Administrator of the AccessCop Network, previously 
Raeder24.org<http://Raeder24.org>.  Visit us on the web at 
http://raeder24.org<http://raeder24.org/>



If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to