Hello Richard, I probably didn't make myself clear. What I would like is that Window-Eyes tells me if a message if read or unread, and that if a message has a normal priority, no attachment, or both, that it doesn't tell me that.
-----Original Message----- From: Richard G Applegate [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: 08 June 2012 18:32 To: 'Samuel Wilkins' Subject: RE: Changing how Window-Eyes Reads Message information in Outlook 2010 While you're in the list of messages in your Inbox, hit CTRL-SPACEBAR and then press the "Context" key. At this point I arrow down once and then up once to "View Settings." Now you should be on "Description Columns." Hit SPACEBAR or ALT-C. Shift tab three times or until you reach the listbox. Select each item from the list that you don't want shown and hit ALT-R to remove the item from the list. Tab to "OK" and hit SPACEBAR, then hit ESCAPE. -----Original Message----- From: Samuel Wilkins [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:04 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Changing how Window-Eyes Reads Message information in Outlook 2010 Hello everyone, I am using Microsoft Outlook 2010 and the latest version of Window-Eyes. I would like to be able to stop Window-Eyes saying in the list of messages, the importance of the message, "Attachment" and if there are any attachments. I would just like to say whether it is read or unread to tell me about any attachments, as well as the standard information about the message sender, subject, date received and size. Is this possible? Thank you. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it. GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
