I also installed the new WLM App. Haven’t had that trouble yet. Now I’m afraid 
to reboot.  

--Bob


From: net bat 
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 4:17 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: new WLM app killed my message reading ability

on the ribbons that say pull down, you now have to press enter on them.
then you can arrow through them.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Tom Fairhurst
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 4:06 PM
To: net bat
Subject: Re: new WLM app killed my message reading ability

        It killed mine, too. Also, when I press the Reading Pane button on
the view tab, I can't read the choices any more. Finally, I had changed the
autoread key from control+r to control+enter. It was put back too to control 
shift r .

-----Original Message----- 
From: net bat
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: new WLM app killed my message reading ability


try rebooting the computer.
after i sent my last message i started haveing the same problem with my win
7 ,we 75.4.1.
the problem is focus is somewhere else. redrawing the screen or mouse click
in the body of the message did not start browse mode until i tabbed around
until i landed in the  message then browse mode turned on.
but then i rebooted the computer and so far it is working again.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Ron or Susan Denis
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 3:20 PM
To: net bat
Subject: Re: new WLM app killed my message reading ability

Netbat, I wish it were that easy.  I closed WLM, closed and reloaded W E,
and had no luck.  Ironically I seem to be coming up in the wrong screen as
when I tab several times, the browse mode finds a window it likes and reads.
It is very strange.
Ron Denis


-----Original Message----- 
From: net bat
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 5:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: new WLM app killed my message reading ability

close wlm and reload w e then it will work

-----Original Message----- 
From: Ron or Susan Denis
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 2:26 PM
To: GW Info List
Subject: new WLM app killed my message reading ability


Should have left well enough alone.  I downloaded and installed the new WLM
app and now the message wonC"b,b"t read either automatically or with the
arrow
keys.  Control shift a tells me that browse mode is not available.  Messages
can be read with the mouse, but this is a cumbersome approach with long
messages.  I need ideas how to change things so they work, or else, how to
revert to the last version of the WLM app.
Ron Denis
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv. 
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to