Interesting, I installed the new WLM app and all works as it did before.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ron or Susan Denis
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 2:26 PM
To: GW Info List
Subject: new WLM app killed my message reading ability
Should have left well enough alone. I downloaded and installed the new WLM
app and now the message won’t read either automatically or with the arrow
keys. Control shift a tells me that browse mode is not available. Messages
can be read with the mouse, but this is a cumbersome approach with long
messages. I need ideas how to change things so they work, or else, how to
revert to the last version of the WLM app.
Ron Denis
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.