I agree that it is better to leave things as they are. It is more difficult to find the email address of the sender when it comes from a list. It would be better to learn to use the insert-B to bypass the read-to-end command and have the message go to the entire list. Better still, having a specific read-to-end keystroke that does not conflict with programs would take care of this, also. Of course, finding a keystroke which is available should be up to the individual user as there are too many programs out there for GW-Micro to feel responsible for keeping track of.

If people would rather use the read-to-end keystroke for everything except email, they can change it for the program only, rather than globally. I made my change for all programs and am happily using it everywhere with no conflicts. A couple of suggestions would be insert-numpad enter or insert-z. Neither of these are mapped to anything that I am aware of.

Carol


On 5/13/2013 9:55 AM, Don Smith wrote:

Ok, Not me.

I don't want a reply to an email to go to the list unless I decide to.

Often a requesst on the info list might need a personal reply for any number of reasons.

Leave it alone

Don


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to