I also say leave it alone.  I'm on at least one list that does this and have
no problem wlith it.

 

I just make sure I change the address if I want it to go to the entire list.
I also have taken to forwarding mesages on lists where the message goes back
to the list if I want to makethat message private.  That keeps me out of
trouble great big smile

 

This is my last comment on this subject on or off list.

 

Karyn Campbell, Illinois USA, [email protected]

Using WE 8.2  on Toshiba laptop running Windows 7 home premium 32-bit with
Office 2007 and IE 8 as well as Acer netbook running Windows 7  home premium
64-bit with Office 2007 and IE 9.

 

 

 

From: Don Smith [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 8:56 AM
To: gwinfo
Subject: replying

 

Ok, Not me.

I don't want a reply to an email to go to the list unless I decide to.

Often a requesst on the info list might need a personal reply for any number
of reasons.

Leave it alone

Don

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to