I would like W.E> to voice the punctuation marks, And-sign, Percent and
Plus wherever and whenever they appear.  I remember having this working to
a T in Vocal-Eyes 3.X.

Someone in support years ago said they could walk me thru it, though I
didn't pursue it at the time.  Since these punctuation symbols span a
couple of categories, "Math" and "textual", and things are different for
different set files, how can one do this?

BTW, accomplishing such a feat wouldn't be a bad idea for an app.

   (I don't have Extended Dictionaries installed but could grab it if it
would help.)  Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
-- 
"Americans must know the basic architecture of programs designed to
protect them."(Senator Franken.) Regards, Max.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to