Hi all,

 

I just need to mention that I am still seeing some error reports from a very
old and obsolete app named MS Word.  These error reports don't contain an
email address, so I can't contact the users directly, so I am trying to
publicize the fact here that this app is obsolete and should be uninstalled.

 

The app has been replaced by an app named Word Advanced Features (which
provides additional speech describing what might be called advanced features
of a Word document, at the expense of slowing down your navigation through
the document somewhat).

 

Thanks.

 

Chip

 


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to