Hi:
A couple of months ago I set up a couple of user groups on the
Yahoogroups website.
I found Yahoogroups to be very acccessible and I could do all the
tasks that an owner/moderator needs to make a list of its type run
smoothly, such as inviting people, keeping track of who joined and who
was invited and didn't answer the invitations, making changes to the
group setup etc.
As Of a couple of weeks Yahoo changed there format on the Yahoo grapes
and cconsequently, I cannot access the management link or invite
people.
Can anyone who has experience with setting up a group on Yahoo groups,
tell me how they got around these problems, if in fact they were able
to get around them
Please email me and let me know.
Kevin Huber
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to