Hi Gerardo:

I solve the problem by using the other arrow keys.  I don't know
exactly what happens, but as I scroll around with those arrow keys,
new information appears.
Kevin Huber


On 4/18/14, Gerardo Corripio <[email protected]> wrote:
>   OK suppose my Mom wants to read a webpage I opened; how would, using a
> Laptop keyboard layout, get the mouse pointer to the first line of text
> WindowEyes is at, so my Mom or whoever sighted relative/friend, can by
> moving the mouse, read the text on the page?
>
> --
> Enviado desde mi lap
> Gerardo J Corripio Flores Psicólogo, Terapéuta Reiki
> Saludos desde Tampico, Tamaulipas México
> RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM
> México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!
> If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
> only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
> related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
> [email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
>
> GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
> manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
>
>
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to