Hi Olusegan,
If you're running a version of WE equal to or greater than 8.0, Insert-M
will toggle the volume mute status of the default sound card.
I also wrote an app called RodMasterVolumeMuteToggler for those running
WE versions below 8.0.
hth,
Rod
On 4/21/14 3:15 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Hello Everyone:
Is there a keystroke I can invoke to temporarily turn off speech in
Window-Eyes? For example, if a sighted person wants to use my computer for
a brief moment; I don't want to unload Window-Eyes, I just want to turn the
speech off. Gracious thanks for all help.
Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.