Hello again fellow window-eyes and gwc users,

I went through the (history) section of the preferences dialog in gwc like
Chris suggested, however, I still don't hear anything when I arrow up or
down in the read only box where the message history is supposed to be. I
don't understand why it should stopspeaking all of a sudden. I know for sure
that I've never messed around with the settings within gwc. Could it be that
I need to update something?  Thanks.

Mike

Rochester, NY.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to