hi! does any one know's if this can be don on windows 8.1?
I am using windows 8.1 and I wood like to know if is posible to remove the
desktop from my alt tab list.
thanks and regards.
-----Mensaje original-----
From: Rob Hudson
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 4:02 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Getting the Desktop out of My alt-tab Cycle
Here is a help page on removing the desktop from alt tab.
http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/54905-alt-tab-desktop.html
----- Original Message -----
From: "Evan Reese" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2014 3:36 PM
Subject: Getting the Desktop out of My alt-tab Cycle
Hey guys,
I’m a new user of Windows 7 and I’d like to know if, and how, I can get the
desktop from appearing when I alt-tab through my open applications. I
believe I had this same question with Vista, but that was long ago and I don’t
know what I was told to do to get it out then.
Thanks much.
Also, by the way, is there a Safely Remove Hardware in Windows 7? I used to
have to do that with Vista when unplugging an external hard drive or one of
my SD cards, but I can’t find it on the system tray on my new Windows 7
machine. Is it unnecessary now, or is it located somewhere else?
Thanks very much.
Evan
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so
the entire list will receive it.
GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.