Hi Rick,

Use Insert-2 (not the 2 on the Numpad) repeatedly to get the setting you need, and then save it either locally or globally. In the WE control panel, the setting is found under Keyboard, Voice, and tab over to set it as you need it.

hth,

Rod

On 5/05/14 7:46 AM, RicksPlace wrote:
Hi: I have to type slowly to hear the letters I type.
Even when I set the voice rate in the keyboard settings this continues.
The voice is much faster but if I type a little fast it just starts to speek the letter and then nothing as i keep typing unless I wait for the letter to voice, it voices fast but it seems the letters typed are not getting recognized fast, only speaking fast. So, when I type no matter how fast the keyboard voice is set I dont hear the letters unless I type slowly. Is there another setting to make the reading fast like it was in windows xp with we?
Is it a WE problem?
Is it a speech engine problem?
Has anyone had this problem and found a fix?
I'm not sure where to start to get the typing to work like it did in xp where i could type as fast as I wanted and still hear each letter clearly.
Rick USA


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to