Jennifer Thompson ,

Thank you for your email. See below: I think this may help you out. Please
make sure that you have this App installed and  turned on from the App's
menu in Window Eyes ALT+A, Down arrow to App management and press enter.

http://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=13322 

Thank you.

Brendon Donohue.



-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Thompson [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, 15 June 2014 10:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: window eyes 8.04 not reading while doing a message

Hi in the subject and in the message I will write something.  It says 
blank.  It will not show me what I wrote.
Also I was going through my address book here is what happened.
I got down so far and it would say neew contact or something like that.  
I would arrow up and down then it would tell me the next address.  I had 
to keep doing this.
why is this happening?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to