Hello,
Make sure  you follow the steps  to configure outlook at
www.gwmicro.com/Support/Knowledge_Base/?kbnumber=GWKB2044


Also make sure you have the proper sets installed for the current version of 
Office you have installed.
1.  Close any office products you are running.
2.  Press control-backslash for the we panel.
3.  Press alt-f for the file menu.
4.  Press F for factory settings.
5.  Press O until you get to the version of office you have installed on your 
computer, for example if you have office 2010, press O until you get to Office 
2010 and tab to the install button then press enter.  Make sure you replace all 
installed files.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Thompson [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2014 8:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: window eyes 8.04 not reading while doing a message

Hi in the subject and in the message I will write something.  It says
blank.  It will not show me what I wrote.
Also I was going through my address book here is what happened.
I got down so far and it would say neew contact or something like that.
I would arrow up and down then it would tell me the next address.  I had
to keep doing this.
why is this happening?
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to