Hi if I would like to get office 2013 can I order threw you guys with window-eyes and if so what is the cost of that? Or do I first have to order office from Microsoft and then come to you for Window-eyes? Also do you have to pay for everything all at once or can you make payments on A payment plan? Also what about when upgrades come out for Window-eyes how does that work with the office as well? Now is it better to get office 2002 or 2013 so it will work the best with outlook? Now if I would order the office and Window-eyes threw you can I just go and down load it all or do I have to wait for CD to come in the ail to install it? Then what about my existing copy of Window-eyes I if course would have to uninstall it before the new version with office right?
If so then how to I keep all of my scripts that I have currently?
Thank you very much and I will look forward to reading your reply on this.


--
Casey
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to