Casey,

See my answers below your questions.

Thank you.

Brendon Donohue.



-----Original Message-----
From: Casey [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 17 June 2014 2:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: questions about your microsoft office purchasing

Hi if I would like to get office 2013 can I order threw you guys with 
window-eyes and if so what is the cost of that?

No you need to buy office and install it yourself. You will need to go to
your local computer shop to get this.

Or do I first have to order office from Microsoft and then come to you 
for Window-eyes?

Yes, correct.


Also do you have to pay for everything all at once or can you make 
payments on A payment plan?

Window Eyes for Office is free. No payment required if you just want to use
Window Eyes.

Also what about when upgrades come out for Window-eyes how does that 
work with the office as well?

All updates are free from the website WindowEyesForOffice.com 

Now is it better to get office 2002 or 2013 so it will work the best 
with outlook?
2013.

Now if I would order the office and Window-eyes threw you can I just go 
and down load it all or do I have to wait for CD to come in the ail to 
install it?

Just download it from the link above. And install it.

Then what about my existing copy of Window-eyes I if course would have 
to uninstall it before the new version with office right?

That is correct.

If so then how to I keep all of my scripts that I have currently?

You will need to save your Window Eyes directory and replace it when you
reinstall the new copy of Window Eyes.

I hope this helps.

Brendon  Donohue.
Thank you very much and I will look forward to reading your reply on this.


-- 
Casey
If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender
only. If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to
[email protected] so the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can
manage your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to