Hello Everyone,

 

I have Window-Eyes 8.4.  Today after talking to a credit card online support
desk, I turned java on so I could read their credit card statement.  This
rang a bell for me since java seemed to be an issue in the past.  I did some
reading at the GW web site and it referred to Access bridge installation.  I
further saw that if I used a quick install, this was automatically
insstalled.  I again looked in my control panel and did not find access
bridge listed.  I have a vague memory that I did not install access bridge,
but I am not certain. 

 

My goal is to install what I need to be sure java operates correctly with
Window-Eyes.  How can I confirm if it is installed?  If not installed, how
do I install the access bridge?  I thought it was on my Window-Eyes CD in
the advanced options, but I did not find it.  

 

Please advise.  Thanks for any help.

 

Barbara

Go Cards!


If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only. 
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to 
GW Micro, then please consider sending your message to [email protected] so 
the entire list will receive it.

GW-Info messages are archived at http://www.gwmicro.com/gwinfo. You can manage 
your list subscription at http://www.gwmicro.com/listserv.

Reply via email to