> At 07:14 AM 7/14/2005, you wrote:
> >  And where on earth would one find the jewellery?
>

> There is a company in England that makes pewter replicas of Tudor jewelry
> (and other jewelry things, spoons, collars, etc.), and he notes that he
> makes custom pieces as well.
> http://www.tudorjewels.com/ (for the historical images)
> http://www.pewterreplicas.com/ (to order the same)

Be aware that Steve Millingham's pieces are very, very heavy, being pewter
castings. I have worked with his jewellery, and in fact some of his Anne
Boleyn and Henry Vlll pieces were originally designed for a customer of
mine. You could also try http://www.anniethepedlar.com, who made all the
pieces for my Elizabeth figure. She works in brass, and will custom make. I
would always use her pieces as a first choice.

Suzi
www.suziclarke.co.uk