Have you tried asking on one of these three sites?
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
There are 4 locations wear the bodice can be seam. Back, side back, front
and side.

You probably have seen this but just in case not,
http://members.fortunecity.com/cadieuxx/florentine.html
she has a contact link.
Hope this helps,
De