From: Kahlara [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [h-cost] Re: Hartley dress and some questions.

I've just realized that there is an event in three weeks I would like to
have an outfit for and would rather not cobble something passable together
out of my closet like I did for the first one I attended. Anyone have any
hints or suggestions for something quick and easy?

You could try this site for a couple of free patterns. Sally has done her
research, and while some people might not agree with her conclusions, I
have heard good reports of her patterns.

http://www.sallypointer.com/simplemedievaldress

Suzi