At 05:16 PM 8/30/2005, you wrote:
I had promised last week that we would have a free access to our Library at the beginning of this week. I am taking some days off this week and have to cancel the free access. A lot of people have written asking about the Library access. After you read the following I think you will understand why I am taking a few days off. <snip>

Penny, you know from me that family comes first. Your family needs matters more than anything we want to do. You have the prayers of my family and me, and any help you need; just ask.

Take care,

Kimiko