I'm trying to make some simple Halloween costumes to sell on ebay to supplement my already too small income. I know they need to be simple because people don't generally pay much on ebay, so I'm using up old fabric scraps. I have run into a problem already with sizing. i was using a Burda pattern and its sizes seem to be quite different than those of the big 3 American pattern companies. It's been a long time since I had a young child so I was wondering if any of you with small girls or boys would mind giving me their chest, waist and hip measurements along with their height. A measurement from waist to floor would help too. And let me know their age and gender. I think I am going to make stuff for about ages 1-11. If I get enough responses, I can figure out averages.

Thanking you all in advance,
Syrog (Sylvia Rognstad)