Looked couldn't find them are they only for sale in the USA??

Brin Kendall

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm delurking to mention that I just listed several hard to find costume books
on eBay that I just got at an estate sale (I had to buy them all to get the
ones I wanted, the ones on eBay are outside of my area of interest). The
easiest thing to do is a seller search for MAYFLOWER, they are all listed with
"Buy it Now" prices, they are mostly related to 15th and 16th century
costuming, but there is one about Regency costume and one about English
chlidren's costume from 1300-1900.....

Perry