Right now mine's topless. On her bottom half she's wearing the red with yellow fleur de lis skirt that will be the lower half of my new 1635 Cavalier gown for 12th Night. The bodice is cut out, but I'm embroidering it with gold thread and pearls before I sew it together. She also has a leather bat-wing-horned-looking mask sitting on top of a white irridecent veil where her head would be if she had one, mostly because I can't find a place to put the mask and I need to remember to return the veil to its owner.

Melusine