Hi... ummm, I hope that I am doing this right. My name is Katy and I am a college student who signed up on this list a long time ago more to learn then to participate. But I was reading about ironing and thought that I might put in a word.

I once did the ironing for the priest on my campus (the linens we use at mass and such). He had washed them but did not put them in the dryer. To keep them wet he kept them in the ridge and then while you ironed you not only took out all wrinkles but also dried them!!
Another side effect is having a slight steam facial. lol.

Since I am a poor student- and I dropped my iron at the beginning of last year so it leaks when I do put water in it. I have resorted to this method which really does work!

Katy- an eager learner.