To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Bustle dress question

Unfortionally I can't find any fabric that looks right with the purple.
And I won't be able to buy new fabric.
It is just a normal party and the people won't know if it is not right.
It is just that the dress doesn't feel like an evening dress to me.

But you all gave me some ideas.
What I could do is add some white lace to the bottom of the apron.
And also use the lace on the evening bodice.
And some darkpurple satin ribbon decoration on the bottom of the skirt.
Maby that will do it.