How interesting!  My son, Ansel, will be on cast as
Capt. Martin Frobisher at Bristol.  You may have met
him last summer when he was a Yeoman of the Guard.  He
was the one wearing a leek in his hat.  I just spoke
with Kate, the costume liason for St. George, and she
said that these would be fine.  So now I am in search
of wool crepe, which she suggested as the best for the
job.  Any suggestions of good sources?

Rebecca Burch

--- Rebecca Schmitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What Faire are you making the costume for? Is your son
going to be on cast? I know for a fact that Margo's
patterns are used by cast members at many Faires
across the country - I have used them for myself and
my husband at Bristol and recommend them to the
members of my Guilde, of which I am the costume
liaison.

Rebecca Burch
Center Valley Farm
Duncan Falls, Ohio, USA