Perhaps a personal perception thing.

I find that when a larger woman wears a corset, there
really isn't a major change in her shape- it's just
smoother. A smaller woman, because she does have less
stuff to squish, will see more dramatic response to
the compression. Add to that a bumroll on a small
woman and the difference becomes even more pronounced,
whereas a larger woman likely won't need one at all;
the corset will have pinched just enough that her hips
will have popped out all by themselves.

Kathy

> I'm puzzled as to what you mean by this, Kathy.
> Surely a thin woman has few squishy bits and so
> can't mould herself into a different shape? I can't
> change my shape with a corset except by constricting
> my lower ribs so that I can't breathe freely.

Ermine, a lion rampant tail nowed gules charged on the shoulder with a rose Or
barbed, seeded, slipped and leaved vert

ItÂ’s never too late to be who you might have been.
-George Eliot
For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is
an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it.
-Ivan Panin