From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:32:19 +0100
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] fine drawing?
Hi Dawn,
Gosh  i  never  read  that  chapter,  i surely will now. I dont
understand this
fine-drawing  thing either. Never heard it. Dont you think they
just mean
that  you have to press the seams to the sides and iron? I have
never seen
any stitches used on the right side of the back pieces.
In  the  american  book  Costume  Close  Up  there  are  sewing
instruktions two of a
mans coat. Only types of stitches used is: back stitches, point
รก rabattre
sous la main and slanted hemming stitches.
Bjarne