[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Makes me wish for a time machine so I could go back 30
> years and slap the college counselor who told me
> costume wasn't a career - I should be a secretary or
> social worker.

Know that feeling - when I wanted to be a vet (a long time ago, and before I
realised I'd be too sentimental), my careers advisor said I should be a lab
technician.  Cos the two are so similar!!!

I'm not surte of any bios, other than possibly on individuals' own websites,
but personally I deided I wanted to costume, and went out and did it.  Made a
few, then advertised, and made some more and it went on from there (was v.
hard at first when I was working full time in an office, and costuming full
time
in the evenings and at weekends, and then when first went full time when I had
to work some incredibly long hours to meet deadlines), but it worked, and I
quit the day job to costume full time.

And that was that!

Debbie