<<
From: "Marie Stewart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: March 31, 2006 1:25:19 PM EST
To: "Susan Data-Samtak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Clothes fitting - gotta start somewhere

Great Idea!   Thank you!  Mari

On 3/31/06, Susan Data-Samtak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I only replied to you.  Shall I forward your reply to me, back to the
list?

We can start with articulate people who know sewing and fit, to get the
ball rolling.

Susan

"Slow down. The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel
too fast and you miss all you are traveling for". - "Ride the Dark
Trail" by Louis L'Amour