Original Message ----- From: "Jayne Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <h-costume@mail.indra.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 3:45 AM
Subject: [h-cost] Re:Curtains

Hi! Dawn

I will put my hand up and admit that I am the same! I have even bought a pair of second hand curtains to make into an Elizabethan costume - I had little to spend on fabric, as Christmas was coming up. The same costume had what was a luxury bedding sheet as the skirt contrast! I have a pair of red velvet curtains in my lounge which I am dying to cut up, but I won't as it belonged to my late Grandmother, though every so often when I open them, I imagine the Elizabethan I could make!

 All the best
 Jayne

I have a red velvet bedspread that's going to magically transform into a German gown!

Dianne