JoAnn's? Sometimes Hancock's? They carry the Rowenta version.

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml?CATID=95070&PRODID=70935&source=search
Right now it's on sale.

I don't have one of those yet, and am not really considering it right now, so cannot comment on how well it works.

Roger

Kay Shelton wrote:

I bought my EuroPro, which has a separate steam
reservoir, at Tuesday Morning.  I like it a lot!
Kay

Does anyone know where an American friend can buy a steam iron with a separate reservoir in the U.S. She says she has not been able to find one. Also, if there is a source, any recommendations as to brand. I have a Tefal bought here in the U.K. and it *loves* ironing linen (which is more than I do!)

Suzi (who really needs to find a new job - I hate
ironing, and I hate machining!!)