<
<--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
<
<Does anyone know where an American friend can buy a steam iron with a
<separate reservoir in the U.S. She says she has not been able to find
<one. Also, if there is a source, any recommendations as to brand. I
<have a Tefal bought here in the U.K. and it *loves* ironing linen
<(which is more than I do!)
<
<Suzi (who really needs to find a new job - I hate ironing, and I hate
<machining!!)

Sorry, I can't help for a US source, but thank-you for the opinion about the
Tefal steam iron - I've been eyeing them off over here in Australia. One

I just went looking and found this link -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00008ZPN6/102-6325019-4567367?v=glance&n=284507

DeLonghi also make one which I presume ( from their website ) is available in
the US, but their website was less than helpful fro getting details.

Joannah.

~*~ Practice random acts of kindness, and senseless acts of beauty. ~*~