HI,
  Can anyone reccomend a book ,with drawings or photos , of Tudor and
Elizabethan jewelery?
  Or even leads to good paintings would help... I 'm trying to reproduce
Elizabethan earrings and I don't know wether they had pierced ears ,for ladies
and gents, at that time period,or wether piercing was consider "Crude" or lower
class?
  If it was acceptable, how were pearls or jewels suspended from the wires? I'm
assuming they were wires- not post/studs-, if they were wires what shape were
they?
  Any and all info greatly appreciated.
  melody