Where will your class be taught?
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cynthia J Ley
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [h-cost] hello out there??

On Sat, 20 May 2006 15:06:09 -0600 "Sue Clemenger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Sure! Always! <giggle>
> I've got a variety of things going at the moment, some of them
> peripherally
> (sp?) associated with historical costuming, in that they're
> fiber-related.
> I'm preparing wool and yarns at the moment (getting them ready for a
> weekend
> natural dyeing workshop next weekend), and some of that will become
> historical clothing and accessories.  I've got myself about a pound
> What's going on in your neck of the costuming world?
> --Sue

Oh gosh, nothing nearly as exciting as what you're doing! :-) Mamluk, huh? I
have a friend who needs to talk to you!

My project right now involves revamping a blackwork class that I'll be
teaching in August--I am digging out docs and pictures, and making another
sampler to go with the class. I don't costume at all, but enjoy the
discussions and take classes when I can so I can understand it better--I
just don't have time for it, as music and embroidery keep me very busy! ;)

I'm also working on improving my SCA persona kit. From a costuming end, a
friend is making me a GFD in the next month or so. Yay!

Arlys