Hi
I too have this bundle of 25 yds of linen staring at me...I'm starting small with an 18th cent cap while carefully figguring and measuring cuts for the underclothes--2 sets per weekend x 2 people x 3-4 Eras... Hey at least I'll be savin on gas by being home and sewing like a mad monkey! And then the stays construction resumes... Oh and this is also a cat free household--large Psittacines = cats, yum! (and that is the evil Cockatoo talking!) and then there are the whippets.
Ta
Carol, hey do the neighbors strays that live in the barn count? They bring new meaning to the term wild cat!
--
Creative Clutter is Better Than Idle Neatness!