Marie Schnoor wrote:
Oh man, I have to totally dissagree with you there! Crochet just makes me feel like a fish in a net! I start off with that wee hook thing and loop it around and I end up tying my toes together... somehow...

But knitting, that's orderly and straightforward.

I always say, it's like being a Beatles fan or and Elvis fan; most people I know are either one or the other. I don't know anyone who can do both knit and crochet.

I can. I learned to crochet as a child, but only taught myself to knit a few years ago. Knitting is _so_ much easier to mess up and so much harder to fix when you do.

--
Adele de Maisieres